Spend a day exploring Sukarara Village to discover the traditions, architecture, and lifestyle practiced by the Sasak people. Then, continue to Lombok’s incredible southern beaches, featuring glistening white sands and wide views of the serene, tropical coastline.
Get picked up in the morning from your Senggigi hotel and drive through Ampenan, Mataram, and Cakranegara, before taking a horse and cart ride to Banyumulek—a village known for its pottery—and finally to Sukarara Village, home to weavings of ikat and songket textiles.
After discovering the local culture, continue through Praya, Penujak, and then to SelungBelanak Beach, a pristine seascape with white sands. Then visit Mawun Beach, known as a surfer’s haven, and the giant cave of GuaRaksasa before taking in the views of the Kuta beaches at GenungPerabu Lookout.
Eat lunch at a local restaurant before visiting TanjungA’an Beach and the gorgeous sands of Seger Beach. Finally, visit Sade Traditional Village to admire the traditional construction of the Bale Tani (house) and Lumbung (rice barn)—used for storing rice after the harvest. At the end of the tour, get dropped off back at your hotel.
- Journey to a sweeping coastline of Indonesian archipelago
- Discovery of the culture & traditions of indigenous Sasak
- Brief walk through textile weaving art at Sukarara Village
- Banyumulek Village—a connoisseur of pottery & handicrafts
- Untouched ocean fronts, turquoise waters & aquatic life
- Private guided tour of southern beaches in Lombok
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Senggigi area hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English
Know Before You Book
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Hotel pickup is available from most Senggigi area hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
You can cancel free of charge until 4 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.